DBS Bank is getting secretive nowadays. Thanks to fellow financial bloggers, I get to know there is this secretive “hole” called “The Burrow” which is a closed Facebook group.
According to the about page, as a member of The Burrow, you will be the first to know
- Special deals curated for The Burrow (and some exclusive only to this community!)
- Life hacks and tips to unlock the full potential of your DBS Multiplier account
- Articles and videos to help you make better financial decisions and reach your life goals
- Weekly bites to achieve master of your money
- Occasional contests to test your knowledge and skills
Here are some great deals after I joined “The Burrow”
Deal Number 1: Get $5
From now till 30 June 2018, DBS will be giving you a one-time $5 which will be credited into you DBS Multiplier account when you join “The Burrow” facebook group and submit a form with you particulars. (In your web browser, simply type “go.dbs.com/theburrow-form”).
Deal Number 2: S$88 Ang Bow via cashback
Spend a minimum of S$1,888 with your DBS/POSB cards between 29 Jan – 4 Mar 2018 to receive S$88 cashback! But I am sad that DBS has announced due to overwhelming response, the campaign has ended.
Deal Number 3: 100 Chances to Win S$88 with PayLah!
Send a eAng Bao to your loved ones via DBS PayLah application to get 1 chance.
Get 2 chances each time you send money to your DBS/POSB bank account. (Do note this is only valid on 4th February 2018 which is Li Chun)
If I withdraw money to top up my wallet and send it back to my bank account on “Li Chun”, does that count?